- Eating and smoking are not permitted in the Library.
- Parents may not leave children unattended in the Library. Parents are responsible for their child's behavior while in the Library.
- Loud talking, yelling, rowdy behavior and verbal abuse are not permitted.
- Children with Library cards may check out any Library material. It is the responsibility of the parents to monitor the content and quantity of materials borrowed by their children. Library staff does not monitor materials used in the Library, or those borrowed by children.
- Unless specifically approved by the Library and all parties, an adult may not use the library card of another adult patron. Juvenile cards may be used by the child and the designated responsible party.
Source URL: https://gmplibrary.org/conduct