This service is being offered for your safety and ours! Give it a try today!
UPDATE 2/8/21 GMPL will resume special hours starting MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8. Prior visiting rules are still in effect.
- Masks are required to visit with no exceptions. If you cannot wear a mask, GMPL offers services to get the books you need.
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Return all items to our outside book drop before entering the building.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes.
- Patrons may place items on hold through our website 24/7, or call and speak to a staff member on Monday, Thursday, and Friday, 12 PM - 5:30 PM, and Tuesday 12 PM to 7 PM.
- A limit of 20 items per card and one pick up per day is allowed.
- A 24-hour wait is possible before your items are available. Items placed on hold Fridays will be available on Monday. We will try to make items available for pick-up as soon as possible.
- Patrons will then be called when their items are ready for pickup.
- Pick up hours are from 12 PM - 5:30 PM on Monday/Thursday/Friday, 12 PM - 7 PM Tuesday, and 10 AM - 2 PM on Saturday.
- Patrons are asked to return any items in the book drop on the side of the building before retrieving new materials.
We ask all individuals that use this service to follow the social distancing guidelines when picking up items.